Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The Aftermath

Breathing.

I'm sitting here in my darling apartment, curled up on the couch in mom's quilt. Pumpkin-spice and cinnamon are filling the air and Jack is purring in his sleep above my shoulders. I will also bravely mention that there is a beautiful concoction of Cran-Apple, White-Cran-Peach, and 'a little something special' at my left.

Breathing.

There are a million things racing through my head. It's an endless cycle of Merry-Go-Round goin' on in there and I don't think I'll be running out of quarters any time soon. When was the last time anyone actually ever wanted to run out of quarters?  

I wish life were simpler, but as I have already established: I'm breathing.
Barely breathing.

I've been so busy that I haven't even had time to sort through things. The aftermath of the craziest two weeks (and the lamest semester of my life) begins now. There was a lot harbored up in there.


-C

No comments:

Post a Comment