Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The "Big-Girl" in Me

  Keeping house is pretty much one of my favorite things to do. I've gotta say that having my own apartment has unleashed the big-girl in me. I just sat down and made myself a budget, the dishes are clean, the counter is wiped down, the bathtub has been scrubbed, and the carpet is vacuumed (or should I say, "Swivel-Swept").

    There is left-over chicken casserole in the fridge and a grocery list written out (I'm thinking Fried Rice is in the works next). I've taken my vitamins every morning for the past week and a half and I drink Acai Berry Juice for kicks. Now, if I could just start exercising, we'd be good to go. Uh-huh.

    Overall, I'm starting to feel so much healthier and so much happier these days. Jesus gets the credit for it all. Thank You, Abba for providing so generously. You're beyond amazing.

-C

No comments:

Post a Comment