Sunday, August 22, 2010

Semester Two


Tomorrow is the first day of my second semester here at Liberty. It’ll be quite different from the first, considering that it’s a new season and I have a new major - amongst plenty of other things.

I’ll try to keep this short because if I want to survive tomorrow I’m gonna have to. My day begins in six and a half hours (that’s right: 3:30am) for work. I get off at 11 and then I’ll have to jet to class to be there by 11:25 – which, I don’t foresee happening. I have four classes back to back from there on out and I’ll finally be able to leave campus and come home at 3:45. Holy Crap. The only thing that could possibly make it any worse is if I had to wear a size 2XL “Yes I Can Help You Shirt.”

Heh. Scratch that.
Already happening.

Of course I’m being a little dramatic, but it’s warranted. I have no idea how this week is going to pan out, but with the uncertainty comes a whole lot of excitement.


-C

No comments:

Post a Comment