Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Sunday, Monday, I'm Going to Bed

The weekend is over and I didn't accomplish a thing (academically at least).

Leading worship at Brentwood yesterday went awesome and being in the middle wasn't as terrifying as I thought it was going to be. It was a blast and my hat even fell off during 'You'll Come' in the 10:45 service. What can I say? We like to rock out hard. I have a ton more to say about this, but I'm too exhausted to do so. Another time I suppose.

Today was a really long day: philosophy test on epistemology, Greek class on 2nd and 1st declension (gag me), two lectures back to back from both Andreas and Marni Kostenberger, and then over to Martha and Beth's for some homemade soup and chit chat.

All in all, it's been a pretty normal past couple of days. The apartment, to no surprise, looks completely different now. A trip to the Goodwill, Michaels, and Lowes were involved.

Oh, and Mom called today to tell me that Dad was in the hospital; I still don't know what for, so if you could, please say a quick prayer for him. My family and I would greatly appreciate it!

I'm going to bed now,
 -C

No comments:

Post a Comment