Thursday, December 10, 2009

Thirty-Three


::

Fourteen days until Christmas
Nineteen days until Winterfest
Twenty-Two days until Passion
Thirty-Three days until Liberty

::

Time is going by super, super fast.
Once Christmas hits, that's all she wrote - I'll be at Liberty before I know it. I have about two more weeks of complete boredom until the madness hits.

I'm excited.
Really, really excited.
(Just in case you haven't picked up on it yet.)

I've spent the last hour trying on the clothes and shoes that I want to pack up and take with me, and I put together a little bag of medicine that Byrd-lady got me when I was sick a couple weeks ago to take. I've also gotten really excited about my apartment, my new bedroom and bathroom and I've had fun wondering what it's going to be like and who I'm going to share it with. I've had my eye on this comforter from Target for the past couple weeks, but it's way too expensive...


Sweet, right?



It's just strange to think about your life changing.
One day it's one way, and the next, it's never the same.

Crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment