Friday, January 8, 2010

Five














I've come to the conclusion that I am the college student equivalent of an expecting mother nesting. I've been organizing CDs, putting pictures in picture frames, adding to the 'to do' list, 'to buy' list and 'to pack' list every five seconds, and checking to see if I really did get all of my hair cut off or if I only dreamt it (it really did happen). And then there's reliving Passion. I went on youtube to see if anyone was able to record and upload some footage of Hillsong, and I hit the jackpot.








Now imagine thousands of students walking down the streets of downtown Altanta to their hotels still singing this to the tops of their lungs. It. was. awesome.

...and then other students were jumping in pools.




I guess whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God,

-C

No comments:

Post a Comment