Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Remember That Time?

Remember that time I was unemployed and had nothing to do and all I ever wrote about was how bored I was?

Obviously, times have changed.

I've been scanning back through my blog entries, and I was right about one thing: it was definitely a good idea to write about everything leading up to Liberty to watch how God would have it unfold. He's so faithful. My blog feels somewhat naked now that I don't have anything to countdown to necessarily and I'm not too fond of trying to come up with orginial titles. No matter the lack of a countdown, I'm positive that God has a lot of interesting things in store while I'm here and I'll continue to do my best to capture them.

Today was great, although I've felt like I've been in somewhat of a weird place. I still don't think I've adjusted quite yet, which is odd because I've always been pretty fearless when it comes to change - but for some reason, it's just been harder to digest.

I miss playing music, for one.

I know, I know, "but you're taking five worship classes!"

But let me just say that it's totally different. I don't have as many opportunities to play music because I've been studying music and will continue to study music until I have a degree in my hand for music. For something I swore I would never - no, never in a million years - study. Kind of like how I swore I would never step foot into a church. And well, we can all see how that turned out...

The cool thing about it though?

It's still worship.


"So whether you make music or study music, do it all for the glory of God."

- 1 Cor. 10:31 
(C-FRESHY PARAPHRASE)


                                         .....don't ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment