Sunday, January 10, 2010

Three

Chelsea Cline

MSC Box E8147
Liberty University
P.O. Box 20,000
Lynchburg, VA 24506-8001


Got my rooming assignment yesterday. There's my mailing address.

I got to spend the evening at the 'Nut house with "mom, dad and little brother" tonight and it was rad. The cappuccino never tasted so amazing. Almost as good as the pork chops. I know those two are on two completely different spectrums, but I'm just talking about amazing in general.

Asher is the sweetest dog in the world by the way.
He's also really good at losing his hair.

I went to Wal-Mart today and bought some really boring things that aren't even worth mentioning, I'm going skiing on Monday for the first time since 8th grade, and I'm excited to sing my heart out for Jesus at Aletheia Church in the morning. Oh yeah, and I'm moving in three days.

I'm moving in three days...

I guess I'm excited about that, too.

-C

No comments:

Post a Comment