Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Deutschland

It's Tuesday, March 16th.

Our stay here in Germany has reached half-way and now that I have internet and an adapter for my charger, I can take my time and blog a little bit.

I've been keeping a journal and have stayed pretty consistent about writing, but journaling remains so difficult for me. My thoughts move faster than my hand can write them down and I always end up losing my train of thought and always end up with pages of choppy sentences that make no sense whatsoever. Not quite sure that this post will be any better - the boys are playing piano and I can't help but stop and stare at them in amazement. How the heck can someone's fingers do that?

Yes, there is much talent on this team -
more than that though, God is on this team.

I don't have much time and I wish I could tell you more, but we have to load up on Big Blue and head to our concert tonight!



Tchuss,
-C

No comments:

Post a Comment