Wednesday, March 24, 2010

"Only Moment"

Spring break has come and gone and all I have left of Germany are memories and a burning anticipation of returning again soon. Life is truly lived in moments, and those moments in Germany are gone.

So I'm here in my bed, jet-lagged like mad, trying to think of how I am going to write about my stay in Germany this past week. It was all too awesome and all too challenging to try to conduce it into a single blog, but I will tell you that Christ is the same no matter where you go, love is truly an action, and being in Germany will cost you your figure....
and your heart.
































Guess who's going to be taking German classes next year?

-C

1 comment:

  1. Chelsea! These are fabulous photos. Are the Friedrich's? I love you! Let's get coffee (kaffee) soon :-)

    -Emily D.

    ReplyDelete