Sunday, March 28, 2010

Where the Spirit of the Lord Is

I'm driving home in the morning and I couldn't be anymore excited about it. I really miss my family and my church family. We're introducing a new song to Aletheia called, "Where the Spirit of the Lord is" and there's no better time for me to be singing these words than now.

It's His love - His unfailing love - that brings freedom. Freedom from everything.

I guess I've really been struggling with this lately, but I know that no one has ever done more to show me that I wasn't loved, than what God has done to show me that I am loved.

I'm beginning to realize that knowing the Healer is more important than the healing...
and that wherever the Spirit of the Lord is, there truly is liberty.

"And I pray that you being rooted and established in love,  
may have power, together with all the saints, 
to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, 
and to know this love that surpasses knowledge - 
that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God
Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, 
according to his power that is at work within us, 
to Him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, 
for ever and ever! Amen."
Ephesians 3:14-21


Lord, I pray that You would satisfy us in the morning with Your unfailing love, that we may sing for joy and be glad all our days. (Psalm 90:14)


-C

No comments:

Post a Comment