Thursday, November 5, 2009

Sixty-Eight

I feel drowsy today.

I woke up at about 9, which is a total feat considering that on my days off I usually sleep in until about noon. Oh, the life.

I shouldn't be so tired; I got exactly eight hours of sleep last night.
It must be my body in recovery mode. I've had a very eventful last couple of days to say the least.
I'll try to condense it as much as possible.





Service was absolutely amazing. Worship was incredible, the congregation was alive, and the Spirit was at work in a very special way that morning. My day could have ended here and I would have been stoked to say the least, but God had a lot more up His sleeve that day.

While we were hanging out in Harrisonburg, this was going in New Market:





That my friends, is a tea party. And this...




....this is me realizing that the party was for me.




As if that's not enough, this is the moment I met Taylor...



     


...and that's the moment that I realized that Taylor wasn't the best gift on earth...





...these people were.

THANK YOU.




Needless to say, this week has started off amazing.
I'm leaving in an hour to go to Lynchburg for the weekend.

Ministry Team auditions (and the Dave Barnes concert!) are tomorrow night, so please be praying!

I love you all. I'll write again soon and let you know how CFAW is!

Sixty-eight days and all my love,
-C

No comments:

Post a Comment